Be the best version of you.
We are looking for talented people with passion for what they do. Knowledge-hungry and driven by quality. Thinkers and doers, proactive and daring with the desire to collaborate and build a better company together with us.
Currently there is an available position for: Junior New Business Manager (M/W)
We are looking for a friendly, open and self-confident individual to join our team. Main responsibility will be to assist the Business Development Manager in the development of new business accounts, agency representation and promotion in events and other marketing activities.
- Research information about potential clients, e.g. their industry, corporate strategy, market share, competition, contact details of decision makers within the company
- Research and identify new business opportunities that match Brains & Hearts’ offering on the German market and abroad
- Organize appointments and business travels
- Design and organize sales and marketing events
- Assist the Business Development Manager in managing multiple new business prospect engagements working collaboratively with other team members on RFP’s, meetings, presentations, pitches etc.
- Create and update sales and marketing materials
- Develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Manage Brains & Hearts Social media channels and marketing activities
- Develop and manage prospect database and pipeline
- Cold call as appropriate within our market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals
- Represent Brains & Hearts at fairs, congresses and networking events
- Degree in Business, Marketing or Innovation Management
- Strong result orientation
- Excellent collaborative, interpersonal and social skills
- Strong interest in emerging digital trends
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in German & English, additional language is a plus
- Native or similar German speaking level
- Be able to flawlessly present and communicate in both written and verbal forms
- Be resilient, detailed and creative
- Be able to successfully work on own initiative
- Be able to handle demands, targets, guidelines, and high-stress situations
- Good business sense
- Basic computer skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Training in related fields
- A multi-cultural, dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Team and company events
- A modern office within the best part of Munich
- Salary plus commission
- Full-time position
This is no a job for shy or retiring types. We expect you to be bursting with self-confidence, enjoy networking and public speaking.
If this sounds like the job for you, let’s talk!
BRAINS & HEARTS is a digital business design agency.
We combine Design Thinking + Lean-Start-up methods + Traditional Business Consulting to help our customers create viable and sustainable digital business models and bring products faster to market. We are a team of thinkers and makers from different nations who design, develop, research, write, create, and facilitate. Our office is located in Munich’s Glockanbachviertel in the renowned Medien Haus building.
You can’t find a suitable position at BRAINS & HEARTS right now but would like to be on our radar? You’re a freelancer whose skills fit BRAINS & HEARTS’ profile? You’re interested in interning at BRAINS & HEARTS?
Then drop Kirsten a note and grab our attention.