Be the best version of you.
We are looking for talented people with passion for what they do. Knowledge-hungry and driven by quality. Thinkers and doers, proactive and daring with the desire to collaborate and build a better company together with us.
Currently there is an available position for a: Senior Interaction designer
Senior Interaction Designers lead product research, strategy, information architecture development, and interaction design to create products that bring a smile to the lips and a flutter to the heart. Regardless of whether it’s a corporate Website, software application, or consumer electronics device. Senior Interaction Designers are able to discover, understand, and communicate the business requirements of our clients, the emotional desires of their customers, and the context in which these two come together.
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications.
Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
Success in this role means success in delivering results through team work and a relentless focus on what’s best for Brains & Hearts. Success means continually holding oneself to the highest of professional and ethical standards and demanding the same of co-workers. Success is walking into Brains & Hearts every work day with an unwavering belief that you can and do influence affairs for the better and that in turn you will stand to reap the rewards both financially and professionally that your contribution merits.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organization the following competencies;
- At least five years of user interface design experience.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based applications and consumer electronics.
- Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe CS, Axure, Sketch, FramerJS, and a willingness to explore new tools.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Masters degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or behavioural science discipline.
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.
BRAINS & HEARTS is a digital business design agency.
We combine Design Thinking + Lean-Start-up methods + Traditional Business Consulting to help our customers create viable and sustainable digital business models and bring products faster to market. We are a team of thinkers and makers from different nations who design, develop, research, write, create, and facilitate. Our office is located in Munich’s Glockanbachviertel in the renowned Medien Haus building.
You can’t find a suitable position at BRAINS & HEARTS right now but would like to be on our radar? You’re a freelancer whose skills fit BRAINS & HEARTS’ profile? You’re interested in interning at BRAINS & HEARTS?
Then drop Kirsten a note and grab our attention.